Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 19 March 2007

Workout mama

My friend Wendy got me a free 1-week pass at Planet Fitness before I decide if I should sign up for its membership.

Today was my first day and I went at lunchtime for a 15-minute on threadmill and then an hour of pilates class. I had no idea what pilates was all about until I tasted it... whole lot of stretch-related exercises. I was trying my best to hold up my legs as straight and long as I could, boy it was difficult! I had a hard time trying th bring up my butt on a lying position with my arms resting on the mat and legs straight-up. That flabby tum is just too much caught in the way and my near non-existence stomach muscle didn't help.

Tomorrow some girls in my office are going at lunchtime for Body Combat, I am not going to miss this one. Wonder if I have to kick high for that? I can already imagine the sore and aches all over my body.

I reckon if I don't do some exercises, I will not be able to age as gracefully as I would love to.

I'll just hang on... BUT to sign up after the pass has expired, is well, quite an expensive thing to do. Ironical, isn't it?

2 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

It's great to be able to workout, isn't it? Wish I have time for that too... ;)

shopaholic said...

Hi, I can only do so at lunchtime and on weekdays. Weekday evenings & weekends are also not possible due to family commitment.

I hope I can continue.