Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 20 March 2007

Sophie's the choice

I'm done with Maggie's Mad about the Boy (it was an interesting book, by the way, the lead - Antonia - inspired me to hit the gym), returned and rented Sophie's Can You Keep a Secret this afternoon as I finally found one that has changed enough hands to warrant a cheaper rental rate.

I'm still at a discovery stage for more authors whom I can feast my eyes and soul on and I read somewhere that books from Emily Giffin, Dorothy Koomson and Plum Sykes may just be my cup of tea too. I'll certainly give them a try.

Today's workout was great... Body Combat, had a fun time kicking (ass... imagining myself kicking someone I dislike) and punching.

Back home in the evening, I was watching The Arena briefly before tucking Kieran to bed. He watched with me while drinking milk. Then he asked

Kieran: Mommy, are they quarrelling?
Me: (Laugh) No dear, they are debating.
Kieran: What's debating?
Me: They are arguing over a topic given by the program
Kieran: Are there judges?
Me: Yes, there are four.
Kieran: Why?
Me: So that they can judge which team is the better one to win.

0 cherubic angels: