Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 24 March 2007

Nails!

I placed order with a US merchant for some OPI and Essie nail varnishes, Nail Tek treatment, Essie spa pedicure and a bottle of Aloe Vera hand & body lotion a week ago and they arrived today.

I was so happy and excitedly I applied OPI Passion on my fingernails and OPI Lincoln Park at Midnight on my toenails. They were gorgeous! Look so much more groomed now.

I'll be wearing my comfy Birkenstock sandals onboard the plane tomorrow morning (tsk tsk, at the same time, show off my new toenail colour, heehee).

Connie, Joo & Jamus came to our place this evening with yummy pizzas. I proudly showed Connie my new purchase; she liked Lincoln Park at Midnight and I played pedicurist to her.

0 cherubic angels: