Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 9 March 2007

It's a mad day

Yes, I'm mad about my boys, 3 to be exact... Kieran, Raeyen & hubby.

Today was a mad day, had a 8.30am meeting then worked... picked up "Mad About the Boy" by Maggie Alderson from San after I have finished JP's Sister's Keeper... meeting again, left office at 7pm, grabbed some snacks (as dinner) rushed to the Singapore Indoor Stadium to catch "Disney On Ice - Finding Nemo" with Kieran.

SBS bus service 16 was sandwich-packed that none could board, luckily an empty taxi came, I hopped and met hubby & Kieran outside the stadium.

This was Kieran's first to catch Disney On Ice. The organizers were out for a killing with exorbitant souvenir and foodstuff. I am talking about $6 pop corns, $12 candy floss with a Nemo or Bruce cap, $18 retractable character sword, etc and... take this, a whooping $20 Bruce cup that comes with a ball of ice and a dash of syrup!

Kieran just looked and fiddled with the souvenir and asked if he could have popcorns. I was pleased that he didn't ask for any souvenir and got him the popcorns. I didn't mind being ripped off by $6 BUT the snack is not crunchy! Most were soft and got stuck between teeth...

Anyway, the performance was good but below my expectation. As long as Kieran enjoyed it, what I feel doesn't matter really. He was dancing along and when I asked which part he liked most, he said "everything".

It finished at 10pm, hubby fetched us home and Kieran was fast snoozing in the car.

0 cherubic angels: