Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 27 September 2007

Ain't no Tom Boy!

You Are 68% Girly

You're a pretty girly chick, and you're not ashamed to admit it (or wear pink).
But you're also practical. You can hang with the guys, as long as they're not too gross!

Pretty true about me though... yikes, I really can't stand gross men, especially those with BO and bad breath (women too)!

Gonna pack my pink clothes, pink makeup (MAC, Alima, Marjolica Majorca, MUS - hubby gonna faint ^*^), pink Crocs for the trip. I have to remember also our medications (heaps of them!). I'm quite done with packing the kids' stuff. All in all, we are bringing 2 large luggage, a cabin luggage, a haversack as hand luggage and a kiddy haversack for toys and books. The flight departs at 1.20am, hopefully the boys will sleep onboard.

Counting down by the hours now, yipee!!!

0 cherubic angels: