Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 3 September 2007

Rata-ta-ta good show

On Sunday, we brought Kieran for the movie Ratatouille this afternoon at GV Tampines.

The theatrical effects are fantastic, storyline is touching with the byline "Anyone Can Cook", sounds a little like Martin Yan's "If Yan Can Cook, So Can You". I am not chef quality, but yeah, I tried to cook a little if I could for my family and friends.

Anyone, those who have not watched it, don't lose out in the rat race!

Speaking of cooking, I bought a packet of healthy looking and colourful alphabet pasta from Toa Payoh Lorong 7 (next to Kieran's gym school). What's more? It's ORGANIC. So I tried cooking it in ikan bilis soup for the kids. While Kieran finished it, Raeyen didn't (hey, not that my cooking sucks, but he is a challenge during mealtime.

2 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

We are looking forward to the show next week :)

shopaholic said...

Bet you guys will enjoy it! Bon appetit!