Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 23 September 2007

Raeyen's unwell too

Sigh... while things are getting rosy for Kieran after seeing the PD on Friday evening, Raeyen "merlioned" twice today! By the way, PD said Kieran contracted gastric/stomach flu. Was prescribed Debridat for stomach wind and Reutefene tablets to improve his gut health and immune system.

Raeyen's appetite was poor and puked all his food and fluid intake, so heartache!

Gotta monitor him tomorrow and if still unwell, gonna zoom to the PD.

I was tempted to order Evan's pretty mooncakes for this Tuesday but their health is freaking me out and I'm not sure they are going to have any appetite despite the very appealing creation that made me go "WOW, I wanna eat it!". Go see for yourself, I like the rainbow soda mooncakes.

We're keeping our fingers crossed as our trip to Perth is only 4 days away!

3 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

Raeyen, hope you are feeling better now... Auntie give you a big hug :)
Glad to hear that Kieran is recovering well...

bossacafez said...

hey pris, hope your boy recover soon. i think kids hv low immune system so they're prone to getting ill? and, hv fun on yr perth trip. come bk and show us lotsa photos!

p/s : thx for yr "free advertising" on my mooncakes :p

shopaholic said...

Thanks dearies... muak muak (kisses) from my boys = virus-free!

So sweet of you gals to shower your blessings on them.

Evan, no prob... I just love beautiful things and share good stuff with people around me. I sure hope to have a chance to order from you!