Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 20 September 2007

Kieran's sick

Kieran vomitted and had diarrhoea today, hubby and I rushed to fetch him from childcare centre. It's quite difficult to put down one's work for such emergencies. Worse of all, my boss looked for me when I left the office. I couldn't care so much if he understood but I do appreciate the flexibility I had in this aspect.

Since it's Thursday, the PD's clinic only opens in the morning. We searched frantically for nearby PD clinics (even with friends' help) but in vain. We brought him to the nearest GP and doc said its the usual stomach flu and virus attack.

He just fell asleep while I'm typing this. He threw up twice since we got home right after food and medications. I gave him a tube of Pedialyte before bed since he threw up all fluid and food.

Tomorrow his kindy has a photoshoot and he wanted to go. Hubby and I are still taking things one step at a time. I will probably bring him to work since Siti can't possibly mind both of them in this situation, and I have meeting and work to do tomorrow.

4 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

Hope Kieran has a speedy recovery.

Poor mommy, it is not easy to juggle work and family at the same time...

K said...

oh dear, this flu bug is really going ard. hope he gets well soon. n mummy must take care oso ok?

Valencia said...

Oh no, poor boy.Hope he's better now.

shopaholic said...

hi dearies, thanks so much for your concerns!

he's better though he pooed uncontrollably in his trousers while we were travelling to my mom's. he was so afraid of getting scolded by his dad that he didn't dare tell anyone.

he's better today but it seems to be raeyen's turn to get the bug.