Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 10 September 2007

Getting mushy

Lately Kieran has been ultra mushy. He would come running to me and go, "Mommy, I love you." next come the kisses. When I tuck him in, he would go through the same process.

As for Raeyen, he clings to me like a koala. When hubby comes into the room to tuck him in, he would hug me tight and not let go. Till now, I still enjoy smelling Raeyen's fingers and toes for he seems like a baby to me (though now at 26 months old). I wonder when will this "smelling" stop. I mean, I can't remember when had I stopped smelling Kieran's toes.

Anyway, these little gestures the boys shower on me speak VOLUME!

I told Kieran today that I would be going to Shanghai for 2 days and he said, "Can you not go?" and when I explained why I had to and he said, "Then can I go with you?"

Earlier in the evening, Kieran said he didn't want to go to the childcare centre. I said he had to as no one could mind him in the afternoon after kindy. He said Siti could but I explained that she could not possibly mind him and Raeyen at the same time. He said he would behave. Sigh... I don't know what's best.

2 cherubic angels:

Valencia said...

Ohh...kids are so sweet!

shopaholic said...

Yessss...you just can't help adoring them though at times they frustrate me.