Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 20 September 2007

My new toy

Can't wait for iPhone to launch in Singapore and my O2 Xda II mini is kind of "senile" after 2 years, so decided to get a new machine.

Went down to M1 yesterday and with the help from hubby, I bought the latest HTC phone - P3600I. It's kind of cool and most functions are similar to O2, and its processing is faster.

Have since set Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars as the ringtone for calls from hubby. Gonna check out its new features!

But I'm clueless as to how to set up for wireless surfing at MacDonald's, etc :(

2 cherubic angels:

Valencia said...

My hubs has that too, and he spents so much time, setting it up, what with all the features/ringtones and seem to really enjoyed keying in his schedules and to-dos.
Just a note, we couldn't get it to work in taipei for wireless internet. He's going to try at Starbucks soemtiem to see if it will work.

shopaholic said...

Well, what can I say, perhaps great minds think alike? Hahaha!

How's your hols in Taipei? Heard there are heaps of cosmetics to buy and there's even a new plaza selling nothing but cosmetics and skin care products.