Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 20 December 2006

Bookcrave...

Finally, I finished reading the 2nd volume of the Shopaholic series - Shopaholic Abroad. My crave for the sequel etched in and I couldn't resist anymore. I went to San Bookshop to rent the 3rd volume - Shopaholic Ties the Knot - yes Becky is going to marry Luke, wow!

As usual, I read while I commute to/from work - bus/MRT or even while walking! I think I'm obsessed. The last time I was this obsessed was when I got hooked on The Da Vinci Code - which by the way, is better than the movie!

Got home & realised Kieran was home pretty early. Yani said the childcare centre driver, Thomas actually brought Kieran right to our doorstep today & yesterday coz he was earlier than usual. You see, when hubby/I couldn't rush home in time to pick Kieran from our service lane, Thomas would call Yani and she in turn bring Raeyen down. Thomas has been very nice, he would bring Kieran to our lift landing and wait for Yani & Raeyen. So I decided to give him a box of Marks & Spencer cookies as a thank you & Xmas gift.

After kids were asleep, I continued to wrap Xmas gifts, gosh... I still have some more gifts to buy!

Tomorrow there's department Xmas dinner (dread... lunch is better), hope I can go home early.

0 cherubic angels: