Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 18 December 2006

TGIFunday

Friday 15 Dec was supposed to be a funday for me coz company closed early for its dinner & dance. So, I painted the town red, oops I mean I had my nails painted @ Fave Nails in red - OPI Malaga Wine to be exact. Bought the Puma Sirius Pink with countless Swarovski crystals embedded (see pix, cool eh?) - a Christmas present from hubby and some girly Christmas gifts for my girlfriends from Women's Secret and Mphosis. Got home, played with Raeyen for a while, bathed and got ready for the dinner after Dennis had picked Kieran up from childcare.

My funday hit low when I returned home after midnight from the dinner - because the event was boring, MC has no better adjectives than "lovely", prizes suck and yet I won nothing out of 100 prizes, duhhhh. I should not have waited for the so-called grand lucky draw :(

2 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

It's a lovely watch :) I Like it too...

shopaholic said...

Yeah, and I really like it. It's my weekend & TGIF watch :)