Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday 11 December 2006

For my kiddo & me

Kieran never watched "Disney on Ice" which performs every March school holidays, as I learned from an ardent fan. I promised that we'd get the tickets when it comes next year.

Ticket sales for the show (featuring "Finding Nemo") next March started this morning. Being the kiasu mom that I am, I checked my calendar and decided to make a booking.

The show will run from 9 to 18 March at the Singapore Indoor Stadium and I booked 2 tickets for 9 March, 8pm show. The tickets are not cheap, imagine my 3rd category tickets already cost me $29.50 each. Even a 15% discount with the POSB Everyday card, it is still not cheap.

However expensive the tickets may be, the show is for Kieran... as for me

...I've finally rented a book @ lunchtime to feed my "nearly-bored-to-death brain while in the MRT to/from work" from San Bookshop. I've always wanted to read the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella but clueless which is the 1st installment. It's The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic also known as "Confessions of a Shopaholic".

I've always like to read girly books, especially this one as it is something I can relate - SHOPPING!!!!! Though I have never spent so badly like Becky and am not aspired to, I can totally fathom the urge to buy something you fancy and people around you just don't get it.

When I bought a bag or a pair of shoes, hubby would ask why did I need another. I would go "well, because I don't have one in this color and it matches well with ...", and he would go "do you need a rainbow collection of sorts then?" Men!

0 cherubic angels: