Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 29 December 2006

Kieran's first spelling list!

We received Kieran's first spelling list as he emabrked into K1 next year, from his childcare centre (*stress*)

As the theme for January is my "My Self", the weekly spelling test beginning on 7 Jan:

  1. "I" and "me"
  2. "you"
  3. "we"

I can already feel the tension of coaching him... one way to de-stress myself is to read, and I had finished reading "Shopaholic Ties the Knot" and have since started the 4th Sophie Kinsella instalment - "Shopaholic and Sister". Kinsella's 5th Shopaholic book - "Shopaholic & Baby" will only hit the bookstores next February, in hardcover :( I can't wait.

Yesterday I spotted a day-by-day 2007 Shopaholic calendar and was so tempted to buy for myself. But I think it will end up a white elephant on my messy office desk.

0 cherubic angels: