Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 5 December 2006

Teeth & fire

Took Kieran to my dentist this morning. Dr Dalilah was nice and patient with him, she familiarised him with her equipment, the chair control buttons and counted his teeth with him. Today, he learned that he has 20 teeth - 10 on each row, and that he has to brush his teeth thoroughly!

While his procedure took about 15 minutes, I was very pleased that he waited for me obediently for about 1 hour as I had my root canal done. Dr Dalilah and her nurse told me that not many kids could behave so well like he did. Hmm, I must have done something right, hahaha :*)

To mark his little milestone, he took a photo with Dr Dalilah (see above, Dr Dalilah will be delivering her 4th child somewhere around Xmas) and will see her in 6 months' time. Kieran told me he likes Dr Dalilah because "she is nice to me".

After that, met my hubby, together we took him to the Civil Defence Heritage Gallery @ Hill Street, as promised. Had wanted to bring him there yesterday but the gallery closes every Monday.

Kieran was thrilled to see "olden days" fire engine, helmet, siren and uniform. He even wore a kiddie fire-fighter uniform for a photo. He even took home a little souvenir after the visit.









Click here for the photos

Oops, sis if you read this, "HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!!"

3 cherubic angels:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Have been reading your blog for some time.. :) Do you mind if I link your blog to mine pls?

Have been loking around for a dentist for my kids. May I know which is the one that you brought Kieran to? The dentist seemed to be very good with kids.

shopaholic said...

Hi mybabies, sure you may link.

I've just read yours and they are interesting, I like those "conversation" pieces you posted. Kids say the darnest thing!

My dentist is at Killiney Dental tel 6235 1638 at Killiney Road (behind Winsland House), a few shops after The Killiney Kopitiam. I've been with Dr Dalilah for years. She's due soon and I think she plans to work till 23/12 and back on 1/3.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info :) Appreciate it. Then maybe I will make appt when she's back.

Thank you for the compliment :) I'm a very forgetful person so better write it down. Hehehe...