Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 19 December 2006

More Xmas shopping!

Eldest sis-in-law called & enlisted me to get Xmas gifts for my boys on her behalf.

Since shopping is my fav, I happily did so at lunchtime. Got a nice checked shirt for Kieran from my fav shop - Chateau de Sable. However, I'm still clueless what to get for Raeyen. Then went to Mango for the same tee that I got for myself, but this time in peach (oh, I feel like keeping it for myself), for hubby's colleague - part of the gift exchange thingy in his office.

Headed to Times Bookshop, I got 2 books for my good pals. This Xmas, I got so many books from Times that I was entitled a free 2 (or is it 3) year membership subscription (yipee!).

Tomorrow, I will storm into Raffles City for more Xmas shopping! Most likely to Marks & Spencer for nice cookies & chocolates! Gotta buy a $5 gift as an exchange for Kieran to bring to the childcare.

2 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

Ahhh... Yet to do my xmas shopping.. :) Seems like you have planned well.

The CC do excange gifts too? That's nice... Kieran must be very excited?

shopaholic said...

Yes he is excited coz he's gonna receive gifts too.

I could only do such shopping @ lunchtime, coz weekends are kind of difficult.