Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 23 December 2006

Last minute Xmas shopping

Had a whole day project meeting on Friday but managed to buy all the balanced presents during lunch, phew!

While on the way zooming to Marks & Spencer @ Raffles City, got some gifts from Guardian @ Citylink for the domestic helpers. Grabbed some cookies from M&S; returned to Suntec City... dashed to 3rd floor Chateau de Sable and got a shirt and matching shorts for Raeyen. Picked up my lunch from KFC and returned to office just in time!

Had Xmas dinner with my colleagues @ Raffles Hotel Bar & Billiard Room on Thursday. The main dishes at the buffet was so-so and all some of us could binge (to get the money's worth) were the lobsters & fleshy oysters. Entertainment by Claressa Monterio was great as she crooned the Xmas evergreens in her signature "oh-so-smooth" voice. I was so proud of her that I told my overseas colleagues & my German boss that "she is one of Singapore's finest jazz singers." I remember Claressa was performing @ The Fullerton 4 years ago when hubby & I went there to enjoy the sinful chocolate buffet while expecting Kieran. Hmm... the Valrhona chocolates... hmm...

My boss asked why was I carrying a huge bag (tsk tsk, it's a Marc Jacobs inspired bag). I explained it could store alot of stuff/junk/etc especially my book. Then he realised I am reading the "Shopaholic" book and teased I am one too. I said I am but a "shopaholic on a shoestring budget".

1 cherubic angels:

LZmommy said...

Merry Christmas :)